Save the Date
Once Upon a Pumpkin
Annual Autumn Gala
On Sunday, September 20th the Connecticut Theater Ballet is hosting Once Upon a Pumpkin Annual Dance Gala to support Encore Youth Company (“EYC”), a 501(c)3 non-profit company. This event is a wonderful family event that we encourage everyone to attend. Please invite your friends and families- it is a wonderful opportunity for them to experience CTB and see our dancers!
- When: Sunday, September 20th
- Time: 1:00-4:00pm
- Donation: $45 per family donation – $20 per individual
- By September 18th, please drop-off cash or check, made payable to ENCORE
- Unable to attend? please consider a donation… any amount is greatly appreciated!
- Where: Ct Theater Ballet Studios, 1 Danbury Road, Wilton & Outdoor Tent
- RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org – # adults & # children attending
- Theme: Inspired by Cinderella, our 2016 Spring Ballet
$45 per family donation includes:
- Dance performances by Connecticut Theater Ballet
- Pumpkin Decorating
- Face Painting
- Swag Bags
- Autumn buffet hosted by the CTB Company Families
- Dessert sponsored by Peter’s Market of Weston
- Family Portraits
Thank you for your support! We look forward to seeing you at this special event.
Until we Dance,
Encore Youth Company’s mission: to enhance the lives of children through dance instruction and manners education. EYC believes, as supported by independent research, that girls and boys greatly benefit from the discipline, focus and confidence inherent in learning the fine-art of ballet and contemporary etiquette. These programs are only possible with the support of families who believe in helping our community’s youth reach their own personal best!
1 Danbury Road, S. Wilton, CT 06897 | 203.210.7155 | email@example.com